- Submitter's registration: Oct. 23, 2005
- Poster submitter's registration: Dec. 15, 2005
- Early registration : Dec, 31, 2005
- Cancellations received before Jan. 30, 2006 will receive a full
refund minus a $100 USD processing fee.
- No refund of fees will be made after Jan. 30, 2006.
Registration for the conference, plus all tutorials, is being handled
by a single registration process at
Online Registration (Chinese
A participant is required to pay the registration fee for the conference.
The rest of the activities, such as tutorial, symposium, and city tour
All fees and charges are inclusive of 5% Goods and Services tax (GST).
(February 13-15, 2006) Registration Fees
Conference registrants are entitled to:
- Attend all sessions of the conference, and
- Receive APBC 2006 conference proceedings free
|AASBi Symposium (February 12,
(February 16, 2006)
- One Tutorial (half day; AM or PM)
- Two Tutorials (all day)
The registration process is
- Click on the
(Registration Form) and register.
- Once your details have been correctly entered, select the method of
- Payment methods are Bank Transfer / Bank Draft
payable to "Bioinformatics Society Taiwan". Please add the
"Registration ID" in the receipt, then Fax (+886-2825-0480) or
E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to
complete the registration process. *The
“service charge” of bank transfer should be at yourself own expense.
- We apologize to the submitters that the Credit Cards
payment will not be available before the submitter's deadline.
International Commercial Bank of China Hsip Branch
1, Hsin-An Road, Hsinchu Science Based Industrial Park, Hsinchu 300,
Credit card by FAX or
Need your signature and the last 3-didt code in the
Fax to：+886-2-2825-0480 / E-mail to：email@example.com
You may send these two information separately to safeguard your personal
Ms. Serena Li
Institute of Bioinformatics
National Yang-Ming University
Tel: +886-2-2826-7000 ext.5666